Application to join YARLY by Sparkywulfe

Application to join YARLY by Sparkywulfe

Postby Sparkywulfe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:02 pm

QUESTIONNAIRE (All questions, marked with a * are compulsory)

* Interested to join (make sure, you meet our requirements before ticking a box):
[ ] SRSLY:
[ ] ORLY:
[ ] YARLY: http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/spar ... 509998436/

* English level (we expect you to make yourself understood in English, verbally and in writing):
[ ] Non parlo inglese. Non Anglorum. Ich spreche kein Englisch. 我不会说英语. Ja ne govorim engleski. أنا لا أتكلم الإنجليزية.
[ ] SIEMA!
[ ] Cheers! British

* Gender: (rate your gender on a scale from 1 to 10: mark it with [ ])
--- male---

* Name: (the real one, would just be nice to know)

Marc Whitaker

* Age: (we need to know if you are still too young to control your bladder or already too old for that)

* Country: (we have a lot of prejudices, therefore we need to know where you are from)
UK

* How many days a week you are playing WoT? How many hours a day? (we are committed to some serious™ tanking here, are you too?)
3-5 days

* Tier X tank(s):
IS-7
Obj-140
T110E5
FV215b
FV4202

* Noticeable tanks on other tiers: (all other tanks worth mentioning)

loads; all tiers; all types

* Anyone known within Serious™ Community:

All ex DADs Clan lads; Hokum, Bigsmegger; pompom; oklop etc

* Who in Serious™ Community recruited/contacted/seduced/tortured you:
Oishii

* What clan(s) were you in before, if any: (share your WoT track-record with us)
Dads clan/Dads too; BACS

* Reason for leaving your clan: (this is the part where you can make feel the audience here very good)
very quiet; no one toning or doing CW.

* Reasons for wanting to join the Serious™ Community: (whether SRSLY, ORLY or YARLY: similar to the previous question, but now in a direct way: make us some serious™ compliments)
Join back with fellas I used to play with and develop skill set further

If joining with friends, which friends you are joining with: (please post their names as links to their respective profiles)
as above

WoT field commanding experience: (if any)
Sporadic company and team battles

Previous competitive gaming experience: (if any)
WoW & SWTOR Raid (Primary Tank/Hlr roles)

What's the most important part of playing your named best tank: (be creative on a serious™ note)
Ex British forces, don't think I need to elaborate further ;)

Are you a self-reflective rage-tanker?
[ ] Sorry guys, at this question my ping went crazy... I have no idea what happened there.

True of false?
My shots are always fully aimed at the enemy tank's weak-spots while I use the location I am in to my advantage. If I die, my team sucked, not me.
False
I would never insult a random puppie player.
False
My E-peen is bigger than my real *****.
Much pew pew :)
I actually wanted to join another clan, I regard to be better than SRSLY/ORLY, but they did not take me.
False
Sometimes I play seal-clubbing tanks, not to farm rating, but because I *cough cough* like these tanks. Really.
False - [ ] Quickly checking my vehicle-stats... brb.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

We take our World of Tanks activities serious™ enough, to regularly participate in the so called end-game content. Meaning: we expect our members to show up for Clan Wars and to register for tournaments if a Clan's team is competing. We play Tank Companies to train our team-play skills and participation in these is taken for granted. We have a healthy amount of clan internal competitions and it would be nice if you pitch in with your ideas. Our forums are to be frequently visited and at least read for obvious reasons. When you are online in World of Tanks, we expect you to be online on TeamSpeak as well and preferably platoon with your clan-mates. For the communication we follow four simple principles: sanity, reason, common sense - and sometimes trolling and teasing each other in a friendly way. This also implies, that we expect our members to be aware, that you always represent this community when rolling in pubs, thus: be the better person and vent your rage and/or frustration in a silent, private way - not in public.

[X] I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.

Thank you for reading my application and considering me to join the Serious™ Tanking Community.

Sparkywulfe :)
Sparkywulfe

Re: Application to join YARLY by Sparkywulfe

Postby Oishii » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Were already chatting on ts :) gonna send him an inv :)
Oishii

Postby Sparkywulfe » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Cheers mate :)
Sparkywulfe

Postby Tall_Toot » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Better send me an invite again too if this reprobate manages to scrap in Oishii... ;)

Busy with work at the moment but I'll get back online as soon as I can.
Tall_Toot

Return to Recruitment Section