Application Instructions - READ TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP

Application Instructions - READ TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP

Postby elih1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:08 pm

What we offer:
  • As strong community with a shared forums and teamspeak (SRSLY, ORLY, YARLY and NOWAI members) to look for platoons.
  • Daily CW matches (SRSLY & ORLY), strongholds, team battles, multiple Champion and Absolute TC's after CW and during the day.
  • ESL team support and gold payouts from CW.
  • The chance of getting a tier 10 in every campaign.
How to apply:
  1. Register on these forums - PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP TO OUR FORUMS WITH YOUR IN-GAME WOT NAME.
  2. After you have registered on these forums, please make a new topic and copy-paste and fill in the application form found just below.
  3. Then, once you have been accepted as a recruit, (you will need to be approved first) please make yourself at home in our forums and our TS.
Last edited by elih1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
elih1

Postby elih1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm

The Serious™ Recruitment Form

QUESTIONNAIRE (All questions, marked with a * are compulsory)

1. * Interested to join (make sure, you meet our requirements before ticking a box):
    [ ] SRSLY: [your link to your noobmeter profile comes here...]
    [ ] ORLY: [...or here]
    [ ] YARLY: [...or here]

2. * English level (we expect you to make yourself understood in English, verbally and in writing):
    [ ] Non parlo inglese. Non Anglorum. Ich spreche kein Englisch. 我不会说英语. Ja ne govorim engleski. أنا لا أتكلم الإنجليزية.
    [ ] SIEMA!
    [ ] Cheers!

3. * Gender: (rate your gender on a scale from 1 to 10: mark it with [ ])
    --- 1(male) --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- 5 --- 6 --- 7 --- 8 --- 9 --- 10 (female) ---

4. * Name: (the real one, would just be nice to know)

5. * Age: (we need to know if you are still too young to control your bladder or already too old for that)

6. * Country: (we have a lot of prejudices, therefore we need to know where you are from)

7. * How many days a week you are playing WoT? How many hours a day? (we are committed to some serious™ tanking here, are you too?)

8. * Tier X tank(s):

9. * Noticeable tanks on other tiers: (all other tanks worth mentioning)

10. * Anyone known within Serious™ Community:

11. * Who in Serious™ Community recruited/contacted/seduced/tortured you:

12. * What clan(s) were you in before, if any: (share your WoT track-record with us)

13. * Reason for leaving your clan: (this is the part where you can make feel the audience here very good)

14. * Reasons for wanting to join the Serious™ Community: (whether SRSLY, ORLY or YARLY: similar to the previous question, but now in a direct way: make us some serious™ compliments)

15. If joining with friends, which friends you are joining with: (please post their names as links to their respective profiles)

16. WoT field commanding experience: (if any)

17. Previous competitive gaming experience: (if any)

18. What's the most important part of playing your named best tank: (be creative on a serious™ note)

19. Are you a self-reflective rage-tanker?
    [ ] GO PLAY TETRIS NOOB!
    [ ] I am always teamed up with the tomato-power fraction, but I cry in silence.
    [ ] Sorry guys, at this question my ping went crazy... I have no idea what happened there.

20. True of false?
    My shots are always fully aimed at the enemy tank's weak-spots while I use the location I am in to my advantage. If I die, my team sucked, not me.
    [ ] True - [ ] False
    I would never insult a random puppie player.
    [ ] True - [ ] False
    My E-peen is bigger than my real *****.
    [ ] True - [ ] False - [ ] hihi
    I actually wanted to join another clan, I regard to be better than SRSLY/ORLY, but they did not take me.
    [ ] True - [ ] False - [ ] Q.Q
    Sometimes I play seal-clubbing tanks, not to farm rating, but because I *cough cough* like these tanks. Really.
    [ ] True - [ ] False - [ ] Quickly checking my vehicle-stats... brb.
    18.6. After doing this questionnaire I want to join SRSLY/ORLY even more than ever before!
    [ ] True - [ ] False

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

We take our World of Tanks activities serious™ enough, to regularly participate in the so called end-game content. Meaning: we expect our members to show up for Clan Wars and to register for tournaments if a Clan's team is competing. We play Tank Companies to train our team-play skills and participation in these is taken for granted. We have a healthy amount of clan internal competitions and it would be nice if you pitch in with your ideas. Our forums are to be frequently visited and at least read for obvious reasons. When you are online in World of Tanks, we expect you to be online on TeamSpeak as well and preferably platoon with your clan-mates. For the communication we follow four simple principles: sanity, reason, common sense - and sometimes trolling and teasing each other in a friendly way. This also implies, that we expect our members to be aware, that you always represent this community when rolling in pubs, thus: be the better person and vent your rage and/or frustration in a silent, private way - not in public.

[ ] I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.
    [ ] I haven't read the Terms and Conditions, because I really want to be with you guys and my impatience is driving me nuts.
    [ ] I have read, but not understood the Terms and Conditions, because my brains had a lag-spike.[/quote]

Thank you for reading my application and considering me to join the Serious™ Tanking Community.

[YOUR NAME]
Last edited by elih1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elih1

Postby elih1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:22 pm

[SRSLY] SERIOUS™ BUSINESS RECRUITING REQUIREMENTS

• 18+
  • minimum 10000 battles
  • win ratio 58% +
  • overall WN8 2100+ (not recent, not last 1k battles, not last 5k battles...overall number!)
  • at least 8 T10 CW tanks (unusable tanks such as jgdpze100 and similar wont be counted)
    prefered tanks are:
    BatChat
    AMX50B
    T-62A
    Object 140/430
    T110E5
    T57
    IS-7
    T110E3/E4
  • average damage on T10 tanks 2300+
  • TS and working microphone
  • activity 20-22:30 CET
In-game or WoT forum contact: any recruiter
Last edited by elih1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elih1

Postby elih1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:24 pm

We are a multinational, English speaking clan who actively participate in Clan Wars and Stronghold.

We are part of the Serious Business community, sharing TS, As well as tactics, training, and TCs.

Our community is always looking for skilled and dedicated players. In case you are interested in joining ORLY leave a recruitment post at Forum
List of requirements:
•age 18+
•overall WN8: 1700 as a minimum
•OR in case of many battles & therefore much experience WN8: 1600 & recent WN8: 2000 over the last 1k battles
•overall winrate of 54% +
•minimum of 10 Clan wars tanks across T6/T8/T10
•Minimum damage on tier 10 tanks of : 2000
•CW experience of 100 battles
•strong team-minded spirit and a basic amount of professionalism
•sense of humor with basic English understanding and speaking
•activity 19-22:30 CET

For recruitment contact Lorheem or TheDon987,Mr_trolltastic

For diplomacy contact, any Officer
Last edited by elih1 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elih1

Postby elih1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:28 pm

[YARLY] GETTING SERIOUS™ RECRUITING REQUIREMENTS

• 18+
  • overall WN8 of 1350 and/or good recent stats
  • overall winrate of 52% +
  • at least 2 tier 10 tanks, preferably good CW tanks
  • aim to improve, learn, develop your garage
  • show activity in clan events like clanwars and skirmishes
  • sense of humor with basic English understanding
  • TS and working microphone

In-game or forum contact: SuperJimbo or Div1nus